Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Idaho? No! You da ho!

Ok fine we're South Dakota, not Idaho but I'm bad with titles. Now that our readership is in to double digits me and Chuck feel the added pressure of greatness. We weren't able to blog as much today because of the lack of data service with our phone. After walmart we stayed on course to golf. It was just a nine hole course and it was Chuck's first time on a course, he finished with a 67, which would be a really good score if he had played 18, but he didn't, regardless a job well done Chuck. I finished well although it was after 4 double par holes to start off the day. However I finished on a positive note while making a beautiful par putt about 20 ft out and finished with a score of 58.
Now to more exciting news, last night while driving we saw those 3 fanned energy wind things, stretched over miles, I'm talking crazy miles there must have been several hundred... It was freaking scary, the first thing I thought of was matrix, and then irobot. I almost pees in my pants, the view absolutely crazy. Driving through S Dakota is actually breathtaking, before I never would have wanted to drive through, but hopefully some pictures later will better explain what a saw. Chuck will update later about his fantasy being fulfilled. Yes that's right tune in my friends. And to Mia Joo, we are not in fact vampires, but our skin does look beautiful in the sun(twilight reference - Sara & Jane be proud)
Wow, Chuck almost killed us. Time to go.
And yes, stay thirsty my friends.







-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

sarachoi said...

um twilight is only jane!!! haha i've only read one book! u always forget -_-; but YAY i get a shout out too..i think..eh nvm.

Joanne said...

so greeen....