Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ten day challenge.

A friend challenged me to a 10 day challenge, to take 10 pictures over 10 days over the theme of beauty and inspiration. I took on the challenge only to have found myself fail already...I was suppose to email him every night with a picture...but I missed the first night, because I was super tired. A lot of me is hesitant because by not doing the challenge I can't really fail. Sad i know. I have issues. Either way I'm trying to bring my camera most places that I go just so I can get into the habit of shooting while walking around. New York is such a beautiful place where so many things happen but most of time I just miss it. here are a few shots from yesterday and today. I'm not sure if I've decided on making a photoblog out of quantity or quality, and by that I mean, do I post often with mediocre shots or only when I have awesome shots, a tough decision that I will decide later, but for now...













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep posting great pics! Love following your blog! hope all is well in NYC!