Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brazil!!

Tomorrow I embark on another traveling venture, Brazil. I have been wanting to travel ever since I got back from India. The sucky thing is Brazil isn't really a good place to have your camera on your shoulder because it's so dangerous. I'm going to pray, real hard for God to protect me from bad people wanting to steal my camera. I won't blame him if it does get stolen though, because I could just be doing something very stupid... let's hope not. I will try to update while I'm away so please keep checking, I'm trying to purchase a 12" powerbook before I go, if I cannot then my iphone will have to suffice. I will try to update with just pictures with at least my iPhone, especially since the 3GS has a sweet camera attached to it. Until next time! Ciao!

1 comment:

h o b u r g e r said...

brazil?? sooo jealous! have a great time! ps. i have a 15" powerbook you can borrow if you want to carry the extra weight.